All rights reserved ©Castleville's Zynga 2012

Greeting…

I hope that as you visit this blog you will get some good information with this game Castleville. I'm looking for some latest information or news for this game. And also, here if you wish for some questions or suggestions please contact me by simply email me at kygzplay@gmail.com.
Thank you.,

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CastleVille Building - WorkShop

I build a Workshop today. This is use to craft some items that what we are needed an items into the game.


 
 Workshop Construction building requirements. 
And I have my first ever Workshop. You can use this to craft items like, the following:

  • Angle Finder
  • Anvil
  • Bag of Nails
  • Boom Stick
  • Brick Oven
  • Collection Box
  • Exploration Crystal
  • Fishing Bait
  • Gloom Goblin Potion
  • Gloom Rat Potion
  • Gold Brick
  • Hammer
  • Horseshoe
  • Hyper Craft
  • Icy Torch
  • Iron Axe
  • Iron Bar
  • Iron Pick
  • Keg
  • Knife
  • Rope
  • Stone Block
  • Super Chop
  • Super Clobber
  • Sword
  • Wood Club
  • Wood Fence
  • Wood Plank
  • Workbench
Building some CastleVille buildings and have a "Happy Ending".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share

Get Widgets