All rights reserved ©Castleville's Zynga 2012

Greeting…

I hope that as you visit this blog you will get some good information with this game Castleville. I'm looking for some latest information or news for this game. And also, here if you wish for some questions or suggestions please contact me by simply email me at kygzplay@gmail.com.
Thank you.,

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CastleVille - No Bull Quest by: -Kygz

Hello guys, Kygz here, and this is the No Bull quest in CastleVille. 

Now, my quest is “No Bull”. Description (Think baby Chickens are cute? Wait til you see baby Cows!)


In order for you be achieve this  quest, you need to buy a 2 Cows in the market and feed them in your kingdom. And last, go buy a Large Trought for your thirsty animals.
Then after that, quest complete. Then I share the rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share

Get Widgets