All rights reserved ©Castleville's Zynga 2012

Greeting…

I hope that as you visit this blog you will get some good information with this game Castleville. I'm looking for some latest information or news for this game. And also, here if you wish for some questions or suggestions please contact me by simply email me at kygzplay@gmail.com.
Thank you.,

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Introduction CaslteVille -Kygz

Greeting...

This is my first ever post here in my new blog for CastleVille game on Facebook by Zynga. What you will read and see in this blog is all about how I play the game. I am an admin of the Castleville Website Fan page. Yes, It is all about free items. That we are provide for you to help you play this game. But for me, to be fair, I'm not going to use this links just to be build for my self. It is for you. But of course, I need your help to send me some of items that I really badly need. I'm still not a master of this game. So please help me, and I will help you as well. I will accept all of your requests for this game. So that we can have our "Happy Ending".

Your's 
-Kygz





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share

Get Widgets