All rights reserved ©Castleville's Zynga 2012

Greeting…

I hope that as you visit this blog you will get some good information with this game Castleville. I'm looking for some latest information or news for this game. And also, here if you wish for some questions or suggestions please contact me by simply email me at kygzplay@gmail.com.
Thank you.,

Friday, February 10, 2012

Whats this?

Yes, this is what we will encounter if we are always clicking in our wall with a bunch of links. I guess, we need to avoid clicking a lot of links for an item. If we don't need that item yet, it is better to reserve it for the right item link.

Now, I will make a fullblast  in my CastleVille game. Now, I am still at low level and so weak. I don't use any hacks for this Kingdom of mine. I just stay and play. Buy of course our CastleVille Guide is a great book to play this game in a fast and easy way. But also, I can do this alone. I really need your help.

Thank you. . .

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share

Get Widgets