All rights reserved ©Castleville's Zynga 2012

Greeting…

I hope that as you visit this blog you will get some good information with this game Castleville. I'm looking for some latest information or news for this game. And also, here if you wish for some questions or suggestions please contact me by simply email me at kygzplay@gmail.com.
Thank you.,

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Castleville Upcoming Update

Hello co-Castleville players, I would like you to see the upcoming update next week of Zynga. It will be adding more of Carnival Decoration for your kingdom. I'm sure that there will be a new quest for this update. Then aside from that, it seems that Zynga's also wanted to change the quest requirements massage that probably will help you to plan organize the quest that you will going to have. But we can say this right now. And also it seems like their is a kid (named Baz? I guess) is stuck inside the tree. See the following images bellow:



New Carnival Decorations:







Sinister Tree:


























New Quest / Mission Interface?:





I hope that you do enjoy viewing this post. Maybe your so excited to have this in your kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share

Get Widgets