All rights reserved ©Castleville's Zynga 2012

Greeting…

I hope that as you visit this blog you will get some good information with this game Castleville. I'm looking for some latest information or news for this game. And also, here if you wish for some questions or suggestions please contact me by simply email me at kygzplay@gmail.com.
Thank you.,

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Upcoming To Castleville?


Castleville Upcoming update information about New Enemies and Dark or Grave Theme Decorations.

The new upcoming theme of Castleville seems like dark theme. You can see it in the provided pictures as shown below. There are also new enemies coming maybe possibly orcs and roots I guess? So you can expect that having another new gloom potion in the game that can lure these new enemies. And also, as you can see in the pictures, it is not just gloom beasties that will going to block your Kingdom, but also there are now gloom roots. 

As I search, there are 2 new quests that will come up with this update. I will update you more, one I can gather some more informations of this new update of CastleVille. Go and check the provided images below.  




























I will blog more, if what am I doing or what will be the latest updates that the CastleVille will be. Here in Castleville -Kygz blog is here for you to give you that latest informations of this game. As also a player, I need to have this information to get more and advance knowledge in what would be the next to expect in CastleVille. An if you will ask some of the Cheats or Hacks for this, you can go and check CastleVille Cheats for information of latest cheats, hack, tips tricks of what so ever. . .

Thank you guys...

-Kytgz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share

Get Widgets