All rights reserved ©Castleville's Zynga 2012

Greeting…

I hope that as you visit this blog you will get some good information with this game Castleville. I'm looking for some latest information or news for this game. And also, here if you wish for some questions or suggestions please contact me by simply email me at kygzplay@gmail.com.
Thank you.,

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CastleVille Quest -Into The Gloom by: -Kygz

Into The Gloom by the Duke's quest. What we have here is about Rafael. We are going to look for, how do we do that is just click the request quest of the Duke and it will automatically led us to Rafael.


 Then after that, we have the quest complete.
 The Mr. Rafael: The Romancer will say, Thank you for saving me, my friend. I lingered too long in the Gloom, searching for its source - and a girl! Perhaps you would be willing to help? Then hit OKAY.

Share the rewards for CastleVille players and have a "Happy Ending".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share

Get Widgets