All rights reserved ©Castleville's Zynga 2012

Greeting…

I hope that as you visit this blog you will get some good information with this game Castleville. I'm looking for some latest information or news for this game. And also, here if you wish for some questions or suggestions please contact me by simply email me at kygzplay@gmail.com.
Thank you.,

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Coming soon In Castleville - The New Tool Manager Quest

Yes, Too many missions! Maybe your struggling to plan a organize yourself to see clearly all the quests to achieve. My solution for that is to visualize you the objectives to accomplish that to help for this one of what will come and which of this quests to complete. It looks that all missions of each quest will be included in the game, and then you won't need to check the next quests here in my blog. You will have the next missions inside of your game. This new feature should be available very soon!
This is the new manager search that should allow for a better overview of the new missions CastleVille coming and on the way!


 And below are the images of the various characters, used in their quest:





I hope that you enjoy browsing in here in my blog. Thank you very much.

-Kygz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share

Get Widgets