All rights reserved ©Castleville's Zynga 2012

Greeting…

I hope that as you visit this blog you will get some good information with this game Castleville. I'm looking for some latest information or news for this game. And also, here if you wish for some questions or suggestions please contact me by simply email me at kygzplay@gmail.com.
Thank you.,

Friday, February 10, 2012

Question Game Part 2 Was A Failure

Question Game Part 2 didn't go great at the first publish. I really thought that again, my fans in CastleVille fan page on Facebook will going to comment again a negative feedback because of that failure. I always work and give value for each post that I'm publishing. But this post were totally disaster at the first. What I did was almost  a pay back to have there trust back. And you are that one. Me and my team did not good in that project. But then I try my best to get it back. 



But unexpectedly, fans didn't even give even just a single negative feedback. Instead of being mad because the provided link were all expired, they didn't even give me something that it will turn me down. But still they give me respect.  

One again thank you for the trust. And see you again in the next Question Game. . I really hope that this wasn't gonna happen again. 

Your's 

-Kygz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share

Get Widgets