All rights reserved ©Castleville's Zynga 2012

Greeting…

I hope that as you visit this blog you will get some good information with this game Castleville. I'm looking for some latest information or news for this game. And also, here if you wish for some questions or suggestions please contact me by simply email me at kygzplay@gmail.com.
Thank you.,

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Searching Castleville Characters

Here are some images of Castleville character. I will soon update this with there information of each character. Some of this characters will give you quests in playing this game. And you will soon get to know all of them.
But me, I'm -Kygz Cheatopia. Not one of the characters, but just one of the players. I am playing this game, but so slow in developing my kingdom. I'm still learning and searching more about this game. I hope to provide you all about this game, because my objective is to help you guys. Thank you, and wish you all with "Happy Ending".


 Alastair
 Duke
 George 

Hazel

Isadora

Quinn

Rafael

Sonja 
Tom

 
Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share

Get Widgets